What came first: surge meetings or delegation? There’s no doubt that surge meetings are at the core of the perfect RIA, but have you ever asked yourself how you could successfully have surge meetings without delegation? Today Matt and Micah are breaking down some of the most common misconceptions about delegation, as well as the top five mistakes advisors make in this area.
Listen in to learn why you should be delegating as much as possible in both your personal and professional life. You’ll discover how to get into an abundance mentality (and why this matters to delegation) and how to free up your time so you can add more value to your clients and more revenue to your bottom line.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why delegation is important in both your personal and professional life.
- How to know what you should be delegating.
- The top 5 mistakes advisors make when it comes to delegation.
- How to take responsibility when mistakes are made.
- Myths about delegation.
- How to set others up for success when you’re delegating to them.
- Tools to help manage expectations.
- How to get out of the trap of thinking that something cannot be delegated.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You can’t afford not to delegate. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet We can virtually guarantee that whatever I have envisioned in my mind for this task is not what they envision unless I’ve spelled it out. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet There are only two types of problems that you have: you either have a people problem or a process problem. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- From Scarcity to Prosperity: Insights and Advice with Coach Joe Lukacs [Episode 10]
- The Backstage Pass
- The Perfect RIA LinkedIn Page