Coming off of 2019, when the market has had another phenomenal year, Micah and Matt want to discuss a topic they have not covered much before: investments and “outperforming” the markets. They’ll share how you can be prepared for conversations about investments and how to handle it when clients have doubts.
Listen in as the guys discuss the importance of not getting defensive when clients come in with investment questions and how to stay confident in the advice you are giving. You’ll learn how to reset expectations, why you must put your money where your mouth is, and what it takes to keep clients focused on their long-term goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to reset expectations with your clients.
- Why you need to be ready for any conversation.
- How to be confident in what you are telling your clients.
- The importance of extreme ownership.
- How to keep clients committed to the long-term.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Clients don’t care that you go on vacation, as long as they know they are taken care of.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet As soon as you get defensive, the client is going to naturally get suspicious.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet The long-term focus is what you have to drive home to clients.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass