Today Matt and Micah are addressing a topic they receive lots of questions about: income buckets. In light of the current bear market, the guys will share how best to communicate with your clients about their “war chests” throughout the good times and even now, during the current crisis.
Listen in to learn the importance of setting realistic rules and living within those rules in order to avoid future panic. Matt and Micah break down how to manage risk tolerance, the importance of not making emotional investments, and much more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Warning signs that clients may not be a good fit.
- How to be intentional with the rules we are setting.
- How to manage risk tolerance.
- The importance of not investing emotionally.
- How to deliver value-adds.
- What to do when a client wants to take out a large amount of money.
Ideas Worth Sharing:When you have an effective process, you deliver more value to all of your clients. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s about being intentional with the rules we are setting and living within those rules.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Don’t be emotional about investments. Think about this in the long term.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass