When panic starts rolling through, clients become uneasy and more likely to question your plans. So how do we settle their uneasiness and make them feel comfortable with the plans we have set in place for their financial goals? Today Micah and Matthew are talking about global pandemics and sharing tips on how to properly address panic with your clients.
Listen in as the guys discuss the importance of remaining calm when discussing more complicated issues and never arguing with your client. You will learn how to be prepared for whatever bad market comes next, the benefits of communication with your clients, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to properly address panic with your clients.
- The importance of good communication.
- How to find out your clients’ personal goals.
- The benefits of not arguing with your clients.
- How to train your team to know how to handle stressful situations.