When you are out of the office and you want to unplug, how do you handle distributions? This question comes from a loyal listener and member of the TPR nation, and today Matt and Micah will be sharing the answer.
Listen in as the guys break down how you can prepare your firm to run smoothly even when you aren’t there. You’ll learn why Matt and Micah don’t allow electronic requests for distributions, the importance of follow-ups, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to handle distributions while out of the office.
- Why follow-ups are so important.
- How visualizing before your meetings can help.
- Why you should never allow electronic requests for distributions.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If you quit on the process, you are quitting on the result.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Whenever we are trying to make a system change, the first thing we have to do is pull the data.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet If you’re going to follow up on that distribution that’s going to be there—then send out that note to the client to let them know that you followed up on it…it’s a sweet little value add.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass