Today on the show, Matt is joined by a very special guest, executive coach Adam Silberstein. Adam helps CEOs around the country (including Matt, himself!) to find the perfect work-life balance so they can leave work with more energy than when they arrived, and he’s here to break down how you can do the same.
Listen in as Adam and Matt discuss the importance of allocating time in your week for family, friends, and exercise. You’ll learn how to become a happier person and the five different areas to focus on in order to preserve your energy for what matters most.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to handle a growing business.
- The importance of spending time with your family.
- How to be a happier person.
- Why you need to make time for your community.
- How to find the perfect work-life balance.
- The five different areas to solve for energy.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s the concept of solving for energy, instead of solving for money. - Adam Silberstein Click To Tweet The hope is that you come home with more energy than when you left. - Adam Silberstein Click To Tweet It’s clear that what we do on the outside isn’t directly correlated to what we feel on the inside. - Adam Silberstein Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Adam Silberstein: Website | LinkedIn
- Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump and Tony Schwartz
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Perfect RIA Survey