Finding the right clients and making sure they are the right fit for your business can be a confusing process. So in this episode, Matt and Micah talk about ways you can set yourself up to receive only the people you can truly serve well. You will also find out what they do personally to vet clients and get through the first prospect meeting with clarity and purpose.
The guys will be encouraging you to think about your ideal market from an abundance mentality and get out of the lack mentality that makes you think you have to take on every client. You will also hear about how they help their prospects prepare for the first meeting and create a really solid system for making sure the first meeting is productive and successful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of blocking out time to spend with family.
- How to focus in on your target market.
- Why you should be specific about who you work with publicly.
- What Matt and Micah do to prepare prospects for the first meeting.
- How to make the prospect meeting a “Ritz Carlton Experience.”