Have you registered for the webinar on February 27th at 9 am PST where Micah and Matthew will discuss why developing a powerful prospecting system is crucial in setting the standard in delivering massive value from the beginning, starting at the first appointment! Limited spots available so be sure to REGISTER NOW.
Following on the heels of the last episode where Matt and Micah started talking about the prospect meeting and how the lead-up should be handled, today’s episode will be continuing where they left off. The guys will discuss what should be happening in that first meeting and what to do after you have vetted a potential client enough to know they are a solid prospect.
From the moment this potential client walks in, it is critical to know what your goals are for the meeting before it even starts. Listen in to hear what goals to set before the meeting, as well as the mindset that is necessary to ensure it is a success. You’ll learn why you need a set process, why the focus should not be on sales, and how that first meeting can be as productive as possible.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What the advisor’s goals should be for that first meeting.
- Why sales should not be the focus.
- How to greet your prospect.
- Tips on how to handle small talk.
- The important questions to ask right away.
- How to structure and focus the meeting on the most important areas.
- The best phrase to use with clients (or anybody).
Ideas Worth Sharing:The questions you ask are more important than anything you could ever say.” – Thomas Freese Click To Tweet My goal is not to sell something. My goal is to deliver massive value to that client. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Getting spouses on the same page with their goals is very important. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass