We’ve all heard the phrase “dressing for success,” but do you really believe that how you dress matters? If your answer is no—or if you’re on the fence—then you need to listen to this episode and find out why the way you dress can have a huge effect on your success.
Whether we like it or not, we are all judged by how we look. And when you’re dealing with people’s life savings, how you dress matters even more. So listen in as Matthew and Micah break down how your appearance can send an unspoken message to clients and colleagues, as well as how you can elevate your dress game today so you can reach new heights of success.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the way you dress can affect how successful you are.
- Ways you can elevate your dress game—and what Matt and Micah do to elevate theirs.
- What areas of dress you should be taking inventory of.
- Why you don’t need a million different outfits.
- Some things you can do to elevate your team’s dress.
- Why dressing for success is especially important for those in smaller firms.
- How you should be dressing for different occasions.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Somebody who dresses really sharp is very intentional. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Eliminate those decisions that you don’t really enjoy because they suck up the brainpower that you need for your clients. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Think of who your best-dressed client is, then take it a couple levels above that. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass
- The Perfect RIA LinkedIn Page