Adding valuable services to your practice that benefit your clients is simple, but in order for things to run smoothly, it’s important to understand the whole story. Today Matt and Micah will go over some of the most valuable takeaways from their conversation in Episode 28 with Ed Slott. Ed’s detailed and practical training has been a huge game changer for financial planners, and this episode breaks down some of the most important things he shared.
Listen in to get examples of what it looks like to add the types of services Ed mentioned and how to implement them so that clients have as much clarity and peace as possible. From tax planning to showing clients how things will play out beforehand, you’ll learn how to properly demonstrate and communicate these services in order to get the best outcome for you and your clients.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The value of adding tax planning to your practice.
- The importance of regularly running a beneficiary report.
- How to properly demonstrate the value you’re adding to your clients.
- Why it’s so important to “show clients the end of the movie” with Roth conversions.
- How to have a guided conversation with your CPAs.
- Issues with the low-cost services provided by bigger firms.
- How to get the most out of a conference.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Demonstrate to clients the value that you add. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet I would really go up against someone that said they add tremendous value to clients with financial planning, but they didn’t look at taxes. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet All I need from a conference to be worth my time is one simple doable thing. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Ed Slott
- How to Provide High-Value Services – with Ed Slott [Episode 28]
- Email Matt and Micah!