Being an RIA owner is not just about numbers—it also has a lot to do with emotions and helping your clients make huge transitions in their lives. So how do you make that deeper connection and help your clients achieve their goals? Matt and Micah break it down in today’s episode.
Listen in as they explain how to tell stories to help your clients feel confident in your abilities, as well as how often you should be reaching out to them. You will learn why you should walk clients through what you are doing, what it takes to create an emotional connection with them, and how to increase the odds of delivering massive value.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to emotionally connect with your clients.
- The benefit of using stories to boost your clients’ confidence in your abilities.
- How to add massive value.
- The importance of simplifying industry jargon for your clients.
- How often you should reach out to your clients.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Success is a science.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Our job is not just numbers. A lot of it is emotion.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s perfectly okay to tell other advisors' stories.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass