In a recent conversation, it came up that a lifestyle practice is considered synonymous with being a lazy practice. Although it’s easy to get defensive, a better idea is to sit down and chat about the difference between what Micah and Matthew consider a lifestyle practice and this other kind of practice that actually is a lazy practice. It’s an important thing to think about so we can make sure we are evaluating our practices and goals fairly.
Listen in as Matt and Micah explain what a Perfect RIA is—and why it isn’t lazy. They also discuss whether or not they might want to transition away from the term lifestyle, or simply be more specific in how to define it. From consistent growth and delivering massive value to your team, you will get some great ideas on how to ensure your practice is a Perfect RIA.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What “The Perfect RIA” is all about.
- The difference between a lazy practice and a Perfect RIA practice.
- Why consistent growth is mandatory.
- How to ensure you’re delivering on massive value rather than laziness.
- The importance of benchmarks and a good grasp of what drives you.
- How to pour value into your team.
Ideas Worth Sharing:I always want to be delivering massive value. I want to spend time with my family, and I always want to be getting better at what I do. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s not just your intentions. Are you delivering results? If you fail to deliver results—just like you intended to deliver massive value and you didn’t—you don’t get to call yourself a Perfect RIA. You have to deliver massive… Click To Tweet I’m always thinking about how I can make things just a little bit better. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- From Scarcity to Prosperity: Insights and Advice with Coach Joe Lukacs [Episode 10]
- The Backstage Pass
- The Perfect RIA LinkedIn Page