Are you marketing—or are you avoiding work? Today Micah and Matthew discuss what it means to market with purpose, and not just for the heck of it. They will be evaluating different marketing techniques and weighing in on their value, who has success with them, and whether or not you should be using similar tactics.
Listen in as they cover which metrics to track, as well as how to figure out where you shine in marketing. You’ll learn the importance of not bothering with canned content, what techniques are working for Matt and Micah, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How to know if what you’re doing is marketing or avoidance behavior.
- Why you need a way to measure the outcome of your marketing.
- Metrics you can track.
- Whether or not you should write a book
- Why you should never use canned content.
- Marketing techniques Matthew and Micah use.
- Why you need to keep doing what worked.
- Action items to get your marketing moving now.
Ideas Worth Sharing:That’s part of our job: taking those complex areas and really boiling them down to small achievable steps for clients so that they can have a lot of mini successes on their way to financial independence. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet If you’re going to try to speak to the entire world, you’ve got to speak in a way that’s unlike what everybody else said. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet If I can’t improve the lives of my clients WHILE making money, I will not be in business. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah!
- FPA of Greater Phoenix