All entrepreneurs make mistakes sometimes, so today Micah and Matt are discussing what to do if you make an error in your practice. They will share examples of what they have done when they’ve made mistakes in the past, as well as the benefits of taking extreme ownership in those situations.
Listen in as they talk about the importance of dressing appropriately for your job and how to set yourself apart from your competitors. You’ll learn why you should respect people’s time, why you should never have your cell phone alerts on when interacting with a client, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of dressing appropriately for your job.
- How all entrepreneurs face the same issues at the end of the day.
- Why you need to respect people’s time.
- How to add massive value.
- Why you should never have your alerts on when interacting with clients.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Entrepreneurs all face the same issues at the end of the day. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Business is business across the board. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Any time you’re charging a fee, you have to deliver massive value. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Perfect RIA Survey