As we head into 2020, it is important to set goals and challenges for the year ahead. So in this episode, Matt and Micah are going to be setting a challenge for you and explaining what it takes to make it happen.
Listen in as the guys share what you should strive for in the new year, as well as how to discover your “why” when setting your own goals. You’ll learn the importance of setting realistic expectations, how to find your ideal client, and what you can do to make 2020 your best year yet.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- A new challenge for the new year.
- How to find your ideal client.
- The importance of setting realistic goals.
- How to discover your “why.”
- Why you should celebrate your wins.
- How to find what motivates you.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Where there is no risk, there can be no pride in achievement. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s not so much the goal you are going to set. It’s the why.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet The difference in being a top performer and not being a top performer is doing those things that you don’t want to do.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Email Matt and Micah