Having just returned from their mastermind ski trip, Matt and Micah have a ton of inspiration and lessons to share that came out of that experience. For a few years now, they have been hosting a mastermind session with a core group to break through mental barriers and create extreme accountability. There was so much value they were able to bring out of the experience that they’re bringing it to the podcast for you to benefit from as well.
In this episode, Matt and Micah will be relaying some core concepts and take-aways like testing your limiting beliefs and changing your language. They also emphasize the importance of having a mastermind and a group of people who ask the hard questions, inspire your growth and keep you accountable.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How expectations have changed for the mastermind.
- The importance of having some sort of mastermind and how you can make it happen in many ways.
- How to test your limiting beliefs and make sure you’re not holding onto something that’s not real.
- How you need to change your language and why it can make all the difference.
- The biggest KPIs you need to be looking at.
- Why self-improvement investment is a key component of success.
- Why you absolutely have to have a system for delegating.
- Why massive accountability is so important.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Your life is a direct reflection of the expectations of your peer group.” – Tony Robbins Click To Tweet How you speak to yourself is really going to speak to your actions and what your mindset is like. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet If you want to succeed within a business or organization, YOU need to invest in your own success. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass