A lot of advisors see investments as a sore spot in their practices, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Today Micah and Matt are going to talk about how to use investments to deliver massive value to your clients and how to ensure your clients feel confident as you help them achieve their goals.
Listen in as the guys explain why narrowing down what you are solving for is key, as well as the importance of setting expectations with your clients in the beginning. You’ll learn the value in simplicity, how to educate your clients appropriately, and why you need to increase your fees.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The two kinds of investment theories.
- How to see your investments as a value add.
- Why you have to set expectations with your clients.
- How to help your clients achieve their goals.
- Why narrowing down what you’re solving for is key.
- The value in simplicity.
- How to increase your fees.
Ideas Worth Sharing:There are two kinds of investment theories: One is what looks sexy… Then there is a second investment philosophy, and that is what works. We like to focus on what works. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s not about increasing dollars; it’s about helping them achieve their goals. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Simplicity is where you make your value. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Perfect RIA Survey