As the new year approaches, it’s easy to leave a lot of valuable lessons on the table by not taking a close look at 2019. So today, Matt and Micah will be discussing the importance of evaluating your past year in order to find out what worked well and what didn’t. In short, they’re sharing how to evaluate properly by making sure you measure the right stuff.
Listen in as the guys discuss the value of understanding how clients and income are flowing in, as well as how and why they are flowing out. You’ll learn ways to measure your successes and failures throughout the year so that you can make the best decisions and changes in the next.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why it’s important to look back at 2019 before jumping into 2020.
- How to look at value adds and client services.
- Why we all need to be honest about our failures.
- The importance of EBOC and cost-cutting.
- Why adding more people doesn’t necessarily make things easier.
- How to make sure you’re going for something that gets you the results you want.
Ideas Worth Sharing:It’s the lessons you need to learn in order to get better. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Create a system that will help you discover things and put your assumptions aside. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet You have to be brutally honest with yourself. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- Measure What Matters PDF
- The Perfect RIA Survey