While doing a mid-year review, Jarvis found that he had come in lower in hours than he expected. In this episode you will learn about the importance of tracking your numbers as well as the value of owning where you have slacked off or messed up in order to improve. Learn the important KPIs to track, how to keep track of them and what it takes to get back on track with your goals.
Listen in on all the nitty gritty details on how we track our goals and where it’s best to set targets. When it comes to what we track, why we track these things and what we use to track everything – you will get to hear it all. We also discuss how important it is that we have true accountability that keeps us on track and not cheating ourselves.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The importance of tracking your numbers.
- Why you need to take ownership of your progress (positive or negative) in order to move forward.
- How to hit the pain point and truly discover the “why”.
- The importance of true accountability.
- Why mid year is more important than the end of year review.
- What areas Micah has targets in and how it works for him.
- Where to start with looking at finances.
- How to review and graduate clients.
- How to empower your team to help with improvements.
Ideas Worth Sharing:You’re only one day away from being back on track. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet It’s important to look at the pain, as to what this cost you, because that is a helper and a motivator as to the why it’s so important to get what you want. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet The number one thing I look at are finances. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah!
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Google Sheets