Advisors get stuck on great ideas all the time. What’s so bad about great ideas? Today Matt and Micah are going to share why these so-called “million dollar” ideas are worthless and how to dial into what really matters: implementation.
Listen in to hear the guys talk about what they have learned over the years after struggling with this same issue in their own offices, as well as how they ultimately figured out what actually matters when you want to make true progress. You will learn how to create accountability that works, how to avoid excuses, and much more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why million dollar ideas are worthless.
- How to focus on solutions, not problems and excuses.
- The importance of accountability on a higher level.
- How to take action now rather than focus on limitations.
- Examples of delivering massive value and getting your practice in front of more people.
- How to create enforcing mechanisms.
Ideas Worth Sharing:We need to focus on the ideas that we will actually implement.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet All action is better than no action. One is better than zero.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Just do it. Do it this week. Do it now.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass