Rentals can easily go wrong, and the data you get from other renters and realtors is often questionable. But today, Matt and Micah will share a simple solution that helps everyone make the best, informed decision on whether or not to go forward with the property rental, and they’ll shed light on what you need to know about the Secure Act.
Listen in as the guys share how to communicate with your clients around this act and other tedious, wordy subjects in a way that is beneficial to them. You’ll learn the most important way to think about the delivery of information, how Matt and Micah personally deal with important client interactions related to the Secure Act, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Tips on checking the true cashflow ability of a property.
- The best way to deliver information to clients.
- How to answer clients on the more difficult issues they bring up.
- What the Aretha Franklin song has to do with the Secure Act.
- How to give the right amount of information and not go overboard.
- Key changes that are occurring due to the Secure Act.
- What to focus on while communicating with the client about changes.
Ideas Worth Sharing:How you sell matters. How your sales process is set up matters. But how your clients FEEL about the process matters the most. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet The Secure Act is an opportunity to deliver massive value. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Get a feel for the information they want hear. They might just want a one-word answer or one-sentence answer. Don’t assume that they want to know the full depth of your information. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass