Benjamin Brandt is the founder and president of Capital City Wealth Management, as well as the host of Retirement Starts Today Radio. Through his podcast, Benjamin inspires people to be financially independent and properly prepared to retire. Today he joins this podcast to discuss his background and how he started his incredibly successful show.
Listen in as Benjamin explains the importance of lead magnets and growing your email list, as well as what it takes to make a podcast stand out and how to keep your content consistent in order to avoid losing traction. If you have ever considered starting your own podcast, this is the episode for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What got Benjamin interested in podcasting.
- How to start getting traction for your podcast.
- The best way to make a podcast stand out.
- How to grow your email list.
- Whether frequency or consistency matters when uploading your podcast.
- How to build an audience over time.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Success is never owned. It is rented, and the rent is due today.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet We all need to be growing our email lists.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet There is intense accountability when humility is on the line.- @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Benjamin Brandt: Website | LinkedIn
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass