There’s something that plenty of advisors are guilty of doing without even realizing it: lying to themselves. It’s easy to inflate the numbers in your practice, or even guess at them without truly knowing the metrics. And while it may seem harmless to toss around estimations, the truth is that it’s actually quite the opposite.
In this episode, Matt and Micah dive into the subject of integrity and how to make sure you’re living and owning your truth. Listen in to learn how this subject relates to continuous growth, improvements in your practice, and increased efficiency.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The four things in life you have to do to have integrity.
- What makes advisors tend to lie to themselves.
- Why it’s important to track your numbers.
- What your success as an advisor depends on.
- Why it’s important to have integrity within yourself.
- How to have integrity with your spouse.
- The important numbers to track.
- Why you don’t need a high-tech tool to track KPIs.
- A key mindset shift that can lead to more efficiency.