Is now an advisable time to start surge meetings in the midst of all this COVID-19 craziness? Micah and Matthew recently received this question from a Backstage Pass member, and today they explain their reasoning behind their response to this query, as well as why there is always a good reason to switch to surge.
Listen in as the guys break down how to improve your surge meetings by using an online office calendar that everyone has access to. You will learn the importance of creating a schedule for these meetings, how to create a response for your clients that your team is comfortable with, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why switching to surge can be life-changing.
- How to improve your surge meetings.
- Why you must keep your practice evolving.
- The benefits of using a calendar for your whole office to see.
- Why you should use everything to your advantage.
- How to decide what you are solving for in your surge meetings.
- The importance of having a response your team is comfortable with.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. - Paul J. Meyer Click To Tweet There is always a good reason to transition to surge. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet Efficient is doing things fast. Effective is doing the right things. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Backstage Pass
- Deep Work by Cal Newport