Often we are told to work on our businesses, but what does that entail? And what is the difference between working on your business and working in your business? Today Matt and Micah will explain the distinction between the two, as well as what it means to be “playing office.”
Listen in as the guys describe the importance of time blocking and planning ahead. You’ll learn what’s best for the scale and growth of your business, how to avoid imposter system, and what visionary work you need to be doing right now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The difference between working in your business and working on your business.
- What it means to play office.
- The importance of time blocking.
- What a goal-seeking mechanism is.
- Why you need to plan ahead.
- The visionary work you need to do.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If I’m not having a direct impact in what I’m doing… then I am playing office. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet If you’re asking the question, 'why do we do it this way and how can we do it better?'—that’s ON your business. If you’re saying 'these are the things I have to do…,' these are typically IN your business. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet The way you’re currently doing it is not the way it has to be. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- The Perfect RIA Survey