As 2020 approaches, it’s important to start putting systems in place to ensure a successful year ahead. So in this episode, Matt and Micah sit down to discuss how to be winners with systems—not losers with goals. As provocative as that may sound, it is the mindset you need to adopt in order to succeed.
Listen in as the guys explain how to make necessary changes in the new year, as well as the importance of holding yourself accountable. You’ll learn how to time block, why short-term goals lead to long-term results, and how to make your vision a reality in 2020.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why you need to put systems in place to succeed in the new year.
- How to hold yourself accountable.
- Tips for making your vision a reality in 2020.
- The importance of time blocking.
- Why short-term goals are necessary.
Ideas Worth Sharing:Losers have goals. Winners have systems. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet I put so much emphasis on business planning. - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet What’s the game that you need to play to make yourself successful? - @ThePerfectRIA Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Matt Jarvis: Website | LinkedIn
- Micah Shilanski: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Email Matt and Micah
- AT-A-GLANCE® Yearly Wall Calendar
- The Perfect RIA Survey