• How Dustin transitioned into coaching advisors.
• How surge meetings help with the day-to-day strategies of running a practice.
• Why advisors need to understand the value they provide in relation to their fees.
• What is the #1 thing great advisors are doing.
• How Dustin helps other advisors learn to run their businesses.
How do you translate lessons that you learn into day-to-day strategies? On this What Works Wednesday, Matt is joined by Dustin Corrente, the Managing Director for Prudential Advisors Mid-Atlantic Financial Group, to talk about how he utilized Matt’s book Delivering Massive Value as part of the curriculum in a team meeting and how he helps other advisors learn to run their business.
Dustin will share the importance of time management, meeting surges, and understanding your value, fees, and what he sees with advisors who are doing really well running their practices.
Sticking with a prospect process that works.See More
Setting expectations with your clients on unlimited access within your company.See More
Creating forcing mechanisms to help you stop playing office.See More